Advanced Peptide Repair Eye Concentrate
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- What it is for
- What it does
Puffiness around the eyes, under-eye dryness and dullness, premature lines and wrinkles, dark circles and loss of firmness. Highly Concentrated Eye Serum.
Advanced Peptide Repair Eye Concentrate works on maturing skin and skin stressed by lack of sleep or long hours in front of a computer, which leads to early signs of ageing such as fine lines, reduced elasticity, eye bags, and uneven pigmentation. It promotes immediate and long-lasting rejuvenation of the eye area, making it radiant and refreshed without causing milia by:
- Alleviating dry under-eye skin caused by dehydration and overusing concealer
- Reducing dark circles, puffiness and premature ageing that are also signs of poor eating and lifestyle habits
- Boosting microcirculation and reducing water retention
- Brightening the under-eye area and strengthening the delicate skin barrier
- Stimulating collagen production to visibly firm the skin around the eyes, including the eyelids
Apply this under the eyes, over the eyelids, at the outer eye corners and between the brows, and gently dab the product into your skin.
Suitable for day & night usage. Use Ice’s Secret Eye Mask after the eye concentrate to enhance your regime.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zymosan, Beta-Glucan, Lactobacillus Fermentation Lysate, Pomegranate fruit extract, caffeine, yeast extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, CAMELLIA SINENSIS Leaf Extract, carbomer, propylene glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/acryloyldimethyltaurine Sodium Copolymer, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Soybean Peptide, Peptide Triethanolamine, Capryloyl Hydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate
SOYBEAN PEPTIDE: Improves firmness and elasticity.
BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE: A type of probiotic obtained by the fermentation of bifida, this repairs UV damage, hydrates skin and reinforces its immunity.
POMEGRANATE FRUIT EXTRACT: Lightens dark circles, brightens the under-eye area, strengthens thinning skin, and boosts collagen synthesis.