Why Ice's Secret Oligopeptide Skincare Perfect For Acne, Sensitive Skin & Other Skin Types
Effective and safe? Most definitely. Oligopeptides are becoming the more preferred ingredient as they have fewer side effects than most, including retinoids, and resolve different concerns at the cellular level. Ice’s Secret incorporates them into its Illuminating Oligopeptide Mask and serums that can even be used after procedures like micro-needling and laser or IPL therapy to enhance healing.
Oligopeptides are not sensitive to the sun or irritating to the skin. As a result, they are a key component of high-quality skincare products.
In contrast, retinoids can only be applied at night, and patients must avoid direct sunlight, which is virtually impossible in Singapore. In addition, they can irritate the skin, making it more susceptible to UV damage.
Just what are oligopeptides?
A subset of peptides, the building blocks of proteins in our body, Ice’s Secret uses pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying technology or lyophilisation to freeze-dry its oligopeptides that are then placed under a deep vacuum and dried into a powder form that preserves their active benefits and freshness for a long time. Molecularly smaller than polypeptides, they quickly penetrate the skin to repair and revitalise cells at the cellular level.
How your skin can benefit from Ice's Secret Oligopeptides?
Ice's Secret uses different chains of oligopeptides for different concerns, from acne and sensitive skin to dark spots and dehydration. Applied daily, they not only trigger collagen— the most abundant protein in the skin and the main component of connective tissue in the body—production, but also:
• Trigger the healing of acne scars and the red, oozy, scaly situation that typically occurs after a pimple has popped.
• Fight inflammation and calm and soothe extremely sensitive skin prone to irritation and itchiness with their antioxidant properties.
• Heal acne vulgaris, a common disorder whose symptoms include comedones, papules, pustules, nodules, cysts and enlarged pores with their antimicrobial properties.
- Increase hydration between the skin layers to add volume, plump skin and prevent overall dryness.
- Protect against free radical damage by enhancing protection against UV damage and other environmental enemies.
Home-grown Ice’s Secret’s No. 1 goal is to help you resolve your problems in three simple steps with Oligopeptide Milk Cleanser, Oligopeptide Activating Essence and the Oligopeptide Complex Serum for your skin type. Using this regime daily will transform your skin, making it clearer, smoother, brighter, suppler and more youthful-looking in as early as seven days.